If you are looking to increase the online presence of your business, creating a blog is a sure step on the road to success; especially for those looking to increase their traffic, get new potential customers and position their product in the market. However, many small business owners are unaware of the tremendous benefits of blogging and its positive impact on a company’s marketing strategy.
Studies have shown that companies that have a blog receive 97% more links to their website, 434% more pages indexed, and 55% more visitors to their websites. This means that blogs are not only an important asset for companies looking to expand, but also play an essential role in keeping their businesses competitive. If you don’t have a corporate blog yet, now is the time to create one.
Having a business -or corporate- blog is essential as part of the strategy of successful industries. Is creating a blog allows several things: provide useful information about the niche in which you work, provide added value to your customers, build trust in your business and, in line with this, increase customers and profits.
9 Benefits Of A Corporate Blog
Here we will mention the 9 benefits that are, for us, the most important:
- Increase traffic to your website: The more traffic a website has, the more potential clients it will have, and therefore, the reservations, sales or filled contact forms will also grow.
- Generate new leads: You can accomplish this by leveraging your blog to post offers—stuff like a downloadable ebook, webinar, or promotional coupon codes—that people can get in exchange for entering their details.
- Improve the SEO of your website: Optimizing the content of a web page to appear higher in search engines like Google is a constant and detail-focused task. Good practices include adding keywords that potential customers use to search for content or businesses similar to yours.
- Build a relationship of trust with your customers: By creating a blog, you are also creating the best conditions for existing and potential customers to communicate with you and allowing you to communicate directly with your audience. Whether in the comments section or by sharing it on social networks, it is important to find new spaces to start a dialogue with users and show the human side of the company.
- Establish yourself as an industry leader: Through the knowledge, you share on your blog about different topics.
- Increase business recognition: Building recognition for your business helps attract customers, gain credibility and expand a business, as well as eventually attract potential business partners.
- Expand your contact list: Business owners can use their blog to grow their email lists and get more subscribers.
- Create new opportunities: Networking and connecting with influencers in your industry is another important benefit of corporate blogging, especially for companies that operate exclusively online.:
- Improve your income with a display ads Ad Network: Display Ads are one of the most popular ways to monetize your website or blog. The reason being it’s easier to create ad inventory and they blend seamlessly with your site/blog content. Managing a display ads portfolio is not difficult.
MediaFem is a full-featured online advertising platform. Combining cutting-edge technology and 12 years of industry experience, in order to provide you with a powerful and easy-to-use system to help your site grow and succeed.
By offering relevant content and adopting the most efficient methods than other ad networks, you can generate striking ads that will boost your traffic. This platform is qualified to supply higher-quality content to marketers than other ad networks.
From the moment an ad request is received, this platform responds quickly, ensuring that each impression is given in the most comfortable manner possible to your future clients.
For displaying ads with MediaFem, publishers receive 70% of the revenue recognized by MediaFem in connection with the service. Your minimum payout amount is $100, which assures you constant income as your traffic grows.
Also support standard methods of payment to pay out publishers as Paypal. Regarding payment periods, it is singled out as the one that pays the fastest than anyone, and as one of the fairest digital arbitrage systems in the industry.
For additional information, go to FAQMediaFem.com
Also published on Medium.