Maintaining an active blog means a lot of manpower and work, and not taking advantage of great content is nonsense.
Besides, it takes a lot of time to make a great blog with interesting information. Indeed, you may have a lot of readers that visit your website daily.
That is, make your effort a source of income, don’t hesitate to monetize your blog or website in an easy way.
Choosing an ad network is, without a doubt, the finest approach to go about it.
That is, advertisers are linked to websites that want to use this organization to post advertisements.
Furthermore, the basic function of an ad network is to aggregate ad supply from publishers and match it with advertiser demand.
Most ad systems employ an automated network to display advertisements in certain areas of your website. When a consumer responds to this material (by watching, clicking on, or making a purchase through the ad), you get a piece of the commission, with the rest going to the network.
This is a full-service SSP platform based in the United Kingdom with over 12 years of ad monetization experience.
Several publishers purchase ad codes in order to urge visitors to read more articles on the same website or to enhance revenue from referral traffic.
Publishers can use the network to access tools, intelligence reports, and customization options, which are powered by a powerful prediction engine.
Publishers receive 70% of the revenue generated by MediaFem as a result of their use of the service. These percentages are consistent across all publishers, regardless of location, and are not average
Take this into consideration:
- On a page or screen, there can’t be any more advertisements than there is content.
- Pop-ups, pop-unders, and redirection are not permitted on this site.
- The site does not allow expandable ad units.
- On the site and in the app, video advertising with auto-play audio is not permitted.
- Ads that aren’t appropriate for the website or app need to be taken down.
- On each page of the site, a maximum of five advertisements is permitted. In mobile apps, there should be no more than three advertising each screen.
- When advertising is mixed in with the content, it must be differentiated and labeled as such right away.
- Malware cannot be propagated via advertisements.
- The rate of refresh is capped at 30 seconds.
- Advertisements cannot activate cryptography.
- A website or app must be compliant, according to the Coalition for Better Ads.
Also published on Medium.