If you want to get paid for making videos, one of your best and most accessible methods is through video advertising. This post will explain what they are and how you can monetize them.
What are video ads? Video ads are full-screen usually 15 to 20 seconds short videos that appear before, during, or after you watch a video on a website or in an app. Video ads allow companies to only advertise to those users who are actually interested in their products or services. This way they only pay for user engagement where they want it and don’t waste money advertising to the wrong audience.
Video ads are video clips that have been exclusively created to promote products or services. Video ads are now becoming one of the most popular methods for online promotion of various business ideas and concepts. Video ads can be targeted at specific users that are very likely to purchase from you, which means it’s a highly effective form of online marketing.
It is possible to use videos on social networks that are specifically designed for ads, such as YouTube and Vimeo, but they often do not provide the same level of targeting or analytics as video ads served from a third-party ad network.
Whether you merely want to test video advertisements to see if they work for your site, we recommend utilizing an ad network that is simple to use and doesn’t cause you any difficulties. With that in mind, we are confident that MediaFem is the right fit for you.
It’s designed for small publishers or those looking to supplement their revenue with advertisements. Video advertising are one of their most popular ad forms, and they provide you the finest of them so you can make even more money than before.
To use it, you must:
- Go to www.mediafem.com and select “Sign up” from the drop-down menu.
- Fill up the form with your name, website URL or Download URL (for mobile applications only), email address, and password. By checking the box at the bottom, you agree to their terms and privacy policies.
- Once you’ve created an account and been accepted by the platform, you’ll be sent to your dashboard.
- Select ‘video in-stream (from VAST player)’ from the list under ‘Ad units’ ‘Add ad unit’.
- Save your modifications after double-checking the needed information, and that’s all there is to it! Your site will begin to show video adverts, and you will get paid every time someone interacts with it.
More Information about this platform
MediaFem is a 12-year-old ad network that uses programmatic platforms to connect content websites with advertisers, then collects a fee based on the software’s on-site income. Through this platform, publishers earn 70% of the money collected by the service. These percentages are never averaged among publishers and stay stable regardless of a publisher’s geographic location.
Also published on Medium.